Garage Door Installation
Installing a garage door is a complicated process that needs to be done by professionals, as many technical aspects need to be considered. Furthermore, you don’t want to install any garage door, but the one that fits your preferences and needs. Luckily, we at Express Garage Door Repair have got you covered. We work with the best brands in the industry such as Amarr, and our team is built from expert technicians that have years of experience in the field. We start the process by taking measurements, presenting samples, and providing consultations.
Reasons Why You Would Need to Replace or Install a New Garage Door
One of the major determinants of your property value is your garage door. Since a garage door takes up a significant portion of your front yard, it can either hurt or improve your curb appeal.
Given this, you should plan carefully the design of your garage door. Not only that, but you should also consider its quality and utility.
Whether you’ve just built your home or garage or you’re looking for a replacement for your old garage door, we can provide you with new garage door installation.
Below are some reasons why you should consider changing your garage door:
- The garage door is damaged beyond repair.
- The garage door is substandard and old.
- Replacing your garage door is more economical than repairing it.
- You want to change your home’s overall appearance.
- You want to upgrade from an uninsulated door to an insulated garage door.
The Type of Garage Doors We Work With
Our company specializes in steel garage doors, which is considered the best material in the industry; furthermore, we also provide glass garage doors.
The Benefits of Steel Garage Doors
If you’re looking for a heavy-duty and low-maintenance garage door, you can’t go wrong with steel garage doors. Many modern garage doors are made out of steel, and here’s why:
- Durable – A steel garage door can withstand heavy impacts and harsh conditions such as heavy rain, winds, fire, and extreme heat. It also doesn’t easily crack, warp, and rust.
- Low-maintenance – steel garage doors don’t rust. You only need to clean them once in a while to make them look new.
- Energy-efficient – insulated steel garage doors can help you save on your energy costs. You won’t need to keep your air conditioner or furnace running since the insulation will keep you comfortable during extremely hot or cold seasons.
- Noise-canceling – the insulation in steel garage doors prevents outside noise from getting heard from the inside.
What is Garage Door Insulation?
Owners of uninsulated garage doors often complain about how hot or cold their garages get in the summer or winter, respectively. They’re also not keen on the resonating noise of honking cars and barking dogs.
We understand this problem. That’s why we suggest that you should upgrade and insulate your garage door now.
Garage door insulation is the layer of foam, either polystyrene or polyurethane, that helps regulate the temperature in your garage and lower your electricity bills. Additionally, garage door insulation also minimizes outside noise, so that you can have a peaceful rest.
How effective your garage door insulation is will depend on its thermal efficiency denoted by the R-value of your garage door.
Styles of Garage Doors
We offer unlimited design options to choose from. Apart from the color, material, and finish, you can also select from the different garage door styles and add supplementary features.
Some popular garage door styles today are the traditional, contemporary, and carriage garage doors.
- Traditional garage door – This garage door style is defined by its symmetrical, raised rectangular door panels.
- Modern or contemporary garage door – contemporary garage doors offer a sleek and simple design through clean horizontal lines.
- Carriage-house garage door – if you want a barn-style or rustic overhead garage door, this style is perfect for you.
If you think your garage door is still not unique, you can install add-ons such as windows, grids, and other decorative hardware.
The Brands We Work With
Amarr provides quiet door options, energy-saving styles, and a variety of colors to choose from.
Clopay ranges from commercial to industrial doors and can cater to almost any design you could think of.
Wayne Dalton has a variety of options so that your dream door can come to life.
Why Trust Us as Your Professional Garage Door Repair Company?
When you choose us, you receive a team that will take care of the entire process – you will receive an accurate and fair estimate, removal of the old garage door unit, and a seamlessly new door installation plus a cleanup.